MAG leisure has the experience to develop, operate, enhance, and more for your new or existing facility.
From the initial feasibility study, design elements, operational manuals and on-site training, to product selection, management, property sales assistance and facility audits.
MAG leisure has the talent and experience to ensure your project runs smoothly, through working alliances with a wide variety of professional industry experts, who share our values, to provide solutions to your most complex problems.
MAG leisure has the ability to take a project from an idea to opening day and beyond. The Retail, Leisure/Entertainment, Amusement, Sports and hospitality development business is multi-faceted. A client may need one, several, or all of the services we can offer.
When assisting the new clients in the design and development of new facilities, there are three main types of services that are generally followed throughout the entire process. As always, a feasibility analysis will serve to outline and guide the entire process.
Consultancy & Management Services
• Market Assessment & Feasibility Studies.
• Forecasting/ Budget Planning.
• Operating Plans, Policies and Procedures Manuals.
• Maintenance/House Keeping Check List.
• Select/ Interview/ Hire the necessary Management, Operation, Marketing, Sales and Maintenance staff.
• Advice and Consult Regarding Establishment of Products Plan For: Games, Merchandise, Entertainment Rides and Attractions, Provide Necessary Recommendations to the Designing Team.
• Assist in Developing: Preliminary Budgets, Finance Programs, Maintenance Programs, Admissions and Ticketing Programs, Games and Arcade Programs, , Rides and Attractions Programs, Merchandise Programs Safety Programs, Marketing Programs, Entertainment Programs.
Training Manuals & Related Training Services
• Provide Flexible Modular Training Program for On-Site Job Instruction.
Grand Opening Services
On-Going Management Services
• Books and Records.
• Agreement Negotiations
• Service Contracts.
• Rental Agreements.
• Purchase Coordination.
• Preparation of Reports.
• Policies and Procedure Assessment and Recommendation.
• Marketing Plan.
• Facility Management.
• Daily Operation.